Summary of Qualifications
- Microsoft Excel & Access expert
- Expert at automating manual data processes
- Great at developing data automation software
- Highly skilled at optimizing existing processes to save time and money
- Proven ability to achieve high ROI though automation projects
- Over 10 years of engineering experience in diverse environments
- Over 20 years of software development experience
What I Do Best
I'm an expert at automating data processes including the capture, analysis, and presentation of data
I'm great at improving and optimizing processes to save time and money
I'm very good at figuring out how to extract critical insights from complex data sets
I enjoy collaborating with others and co-creating empowered teams that can solve any problem
One of my biggest strengths is analytical thinking and problem solving
My brain is wired for innovation, and I love to identify ways to implement cutting edge technology and ideas
- Microsoft Excel & Access
- Data Automation
- Data Mining and Analysis
- Database Design & Administration
- Big Data
- Dashboard Development
- Process Optimization
- Visual Basic for Applications (VBA)
- SQL / MySQL
- HTML / Web Development
Experience at Automational
Automational is a startup I founded which specializes in Excel, Access, and VBA automation.
Founder & Lead Developer
- Role: Lead developer on all projects, consultant, sales
How I Serve My Clients:
- Proven ability to achieve high ROI for clients though automation projects
- Expert at automating manual data processes that save a lot of money
- Very effective at developing data mining/automation tools and software
- Highly skilled at improving and optimizing existing processes
- I love identifying automation opportunities to solve industry problems with software
- Excel & Access wizard with the ability to automate almost anything you can imagine
2011 — Dec 2017
Experience at Raytheon
Raytheon is the 3rd largest defense contractor in the United States and specializes in radars, missiles, satellite sensors, and communication technologies.
Senior Systems Engineer
- Role: data automation and data mining expert, software development, reliability lead
- Received 15 awards for innovation, process improvement, and outstanding performance
- Selected among the top 1% of employees for an out of cycle promotion
- Developed over 30 data automation software tools that solved very diverse and complex problems
- Achieved over 10,000 man-hour savings annually through data automation projects
- ROI for half of my projects was over 1,000% (10x+) within the first year.
2010 — 2011
Experience at DIAB
DIAB Group manufactures and markets composite materials and serves several industries including the energy, aerospace, marine, transportation, and defense industries.
- Role: engineer, process improvement, project management
- Led a team that redesigned a production line, increasing output by 200%, reducing labor by 66%, and saving $400k annually.
- Managed a Six Sigma project that optimized a manufacturing process, reducing floor inventory by 50% and product travel time by 30%
- Developed a strategic plan and cost estimate for rapidly doubling entire site production to 200% capacity within 2 months
- Achieved over $200k cost savings through reliability improvements to manufacturing equipment
2007 — 2010
Experience at Eastman
Eastman Chemical Company, formerly Eastman Kodak, is a Fortune 500 company which manufactures and markets a broad portfolio of chemicals, fibers and plastics.
Mechanical Engineer II
- Role: engineer, team lead, project management, reliability lead
- Received 6 personal awards for outstanding achievements
- Among 1% of employees promoted during a promotion freeze
- Led a team that successfully resolved catastrophic failures in a $300M piping system
- Developed an automated hydraulic conversion tool that saved 7,500 man-hours
Featured Project Videos:
2005 - 2007
Louisiana Tech University
Masters in Business Administration (MBA)
I earned a Masters in Business Administration (MBA) at Louisiana Tech University in Ruston, Louisiana.
2000 - 2005
Louisiana Tech University
Bachelors of Science (B.S.) in Mechanical Engineering
I attended Louisiana Tech University where I earned a B.S. in Mechanical Engineering.
Copyright 2022. All Rights Reserved.